Hire the Swingland team
We can help your event go with a swing!
Swingland can help your event go with a swing - from a fun beginners dance class to break the ice to specialised tuition and choreography. We can provide dance demonstrations and performances for private parties, corporate events and Festivals, and dancers and choreography for film, TV and video.
Corporate/Team-building and schools
Film, TV and video
Dance camps, weekends and workshops
- a fun beginners swing dance class is a great ice-breaker at birthday parties and weddings, especially where the theme is 1920s, 30s or 40s, and can also be a fun afternoon option for a hen party. We can also provide recorded music of the era and have contacts with some fantastic swing bands too!
- we can provide anything from a fun class at the office Christmas party to team-building exercises based around swing dancing, plus dance demonstrations and performances. We can also teach in schools and have teachers with DBS clearance.
- we can provide swing, jive and Lindy hop dancers, choreography and training for film, TV and video.
Film & TV
- we are available for Festivals and shows - classes, dance demonstrations and performances.
- with over 10 years professional teaching experience, Swingland founder and director Martin Ellis is available for specialist Lindy hop tuition at swing dance camps, weekends and workshops. He also has a substantial collection of swing music and an excellent reputation as a swing DJ.